You will receive a certificate on completion of level 2.
- Deep and Gentle technique.
- Under body techniques.
- Bone and Joint techniques.
- Pressure techniques.
- Hawaiian hard surface and floor technique.
- HA-Breath technique work.
- Reading the Body.
- Practice LomiLomi blindfold to deepen your senses.
- Clearing Spiritual, Mental and Physical blockage.
- Professional Healing Practices for Practitioner & Client.
- Discover more layers of self-awareness.
73 Cabbadge Tree Rd. Main Creek NSW 2420
Shared Accommodation (2 Spots Available)
Bring your own tent (10 Spots Available)
Transportation to and from Newcastle Airport.
Meals: participants will manage all meal preparations.
Deposit $500 (Non refundable)
Shared Accommodation $2,100
Shared Accommodation Early Bird $1,950
Tent Regular $1,800
Tent Early Bird $1,650
First come, first serve. Payment plans can be established with Kumu Pa'a Kawika Foster or Jessica Foster, Payment plans will not be extended beyond the commencement date of any training.
Nana ka maka, hoʼolohe ka pepeiao, paʼa ka waha.
Observe with the eyes, listen with the ears, shut the mouth. Thus one learns.
KUMU PAʻA KAWIKA FOSTER
Travels throughout Europe, Australia and the US sharing Traditional Hawaiian Knowledge and offers retreats in Hawaii and abroad for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Teachings.