LomiLomi Training Lvl. 1- Introduction Beginner Practitioner
August 18-20, 2017
September 22-24, 2017
This 3 day intensive training course is a introduction to Hawaiian Healing Foundations and Lomilomi body work. We focus on making a confident practitioner in giving a full body LomiLomi. Training is also directed on the spiritual, mental, and physical effect of Hawaiian Massage Therapy.
This course also offers the Practitioner to undergo a Ho'oponopono session. To gain a deeper sense of Knowing. Knowing ones self will better assist the Practitioner in understanding the client.
Once this training is completed you will receive a complete outline of the entire course.
You will also receive a certificate for this course.
- Develop a solid belief in a higher power.
- Implementing the practice of Prayer in the healing work.
- Fulfilling a self Ho'oponopono to gain clarity and alignment as a practitioner.
- Reading the body to develop a strong intuition. Recognize the signs of stress and illness.
- Healing Foundations using the Hawaiian energy centers of the body.
- Practical application of the Foundations of Hawaiian Wisdom in everyday life.
- Hula as a practice to generate energy and its translation into your ability to give LomiLomi.
- Full Beginners Lomi Lomi: Front and Back, Top to Bottom.
- Hawaiian Healing Foundations- Chanting as a Form of Prayer.
- Hawaiian Healing Discipline: how to build a strong foundation so the energy flow doesn't create fatigue or exhaustion.
- How to reduce tension in the body and create relaxation.
- Creat an Alignment between all the components of your being to become a strong Lomilomi Practitioner.
- Guided and Timed Practice to develop a cohesive full body LomiLomi.
- Access your own "personal flare" and blend it with correct technique to create a truly healing experience.
Port Stephens, Lemon Tree Passage
August 18th starts at 10AM - August 20th ends at 6PM
September 22nd starts at 10AM- September 24th ends at 6PM
Meals: participants will manage all meal preparations.
Deposit: $500 Non Refundable
Early Bird: $1,250
August Due By July 18th
September Due By August 22nd
Nana ka maka, hoʼolohe ka pepeiao, paʼa ka waha.
Observe with the eyes, listen with the ears, shut the mouth. Thus one learns.
KUMU PAʻA KAWIKA FOSTER
Travels throughout Europe, Australia and the US sharing Traditional Hawaiian Knowledge and offers retreats in Hawaii and abroad for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Teachings.