Ho’oponopono Training Lvl. 2- Intermediate Practitioner
October 12th- 16th
February 15th- 19th 2019
April 7th- 11th 2019
This intensive 5 day retreat is for the intermediate level of Ho’oponopono practitioner. We will take you deeper into the historical significance of Ho’oponopono from a traditional perspective. We will explore further the use of Ho’oponopono to heal personal relationships and family dynamics. This level will also answer many of the questions that will have arisen after the completion of Ho’oponopono Level 1.
In this 5 day retreat you will:
· Expand your knowledge of specific personal characteristics that are required to be a Luna Ho’oponopono.
· Deepen your understanding of human behavior.
· Learn how to utilise Ho’oponopono with couples as well as family units.
· Be introduced to the significance of remembering with further exploration into the process of forgiving and forgetting
· Learn to close the door rather than cutting ties.
· Undergo a personal Ho’oponopono session
Extensive practice of individual Ho’oponopono sessions
73 Cabbadge Tree Rd. Main Creek NSW 2420
Shared Accommodation (2 Spots Available)
Bring your own tent (10 Spots Available)
Transportation to and from Newcastle Airport.
Meals: participants will manage all meal preparations.
Deposit $500 (Non refundable)
Shared Accommodation $2,100
Shared Accommodation Early Bird $1,950
Tent Regular $1,800
Tent Early Bird $1,650
First come, first serve. Payment plans can be established with Kumu Pa'a Kawika Foster or Jessica Foster, Payment plans will not be extended beyond the commencement date of any training.
Nana ka maka, hoʼolohe ka pepeiao, paʼa ka waha.
Observe with the eyes, listen with the ears, shut the mouth. Thus one learns.
KUMU PAʻA KAWIKA FOSTER
Travels throughout Europe, Australia and the US sharing Traditional Hawaiian Knowledge and offers retreats in Hawaii and abroad for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Teachings.