Ho’oponopono Level 3 Retreat
This is for the advanced level practitioner of traditional Ho’oponopono. In this 5 day intensive retreat we will explore in depth the cycles of past, present and future and understand these cycles and their significance in traditional Ho’oponopono. You will learn to implement your own personal experience in conducting Ho’oponopono and move into the use of traditional Ho’oponopono in group settings as well as community dynamics.
In this 5 day retreat you will:
· Learn to implement the equation of Past + Present = Future
· Implement your own personal experience in conducting Ho’oponopono sessions
· Move into the use of traditional Ho’oponopono in group settings
· Use traditional Ho’oponopono in community dynamics
· Learn to identify the kolohe (mischievous ones) kepalo (evil ones) that can at times present themselves within Ho’oponopono
· Undergo a personal Ho’oponopono session
Extensively practice individual Ho’oponopono sessions
WHERE: Port Stephens, TBA
Meals: participants will manage all meal preparations.
Nana ka maka, hoʼolohe ka pepeiao, paʼa ka waha.
Observe with the eyes, listen with the ears, shut the mouth. Thus one learns
KUMU PAʻA KAWIKA FOSTER
Travels throughout Europe, Australia and the US sharing Traditional Hawaiian Knowledge and offers retreats in Hawaii and abroad for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Teachings.