Ho’oponopono Level 1 Retreat
May 19-23, 2017
Ho’oponopono Level 1 is a beginners level introduction to the process of Ho’oponopono. This is an extensive 5 day retreat that covers the many levels and understandings of Ho’oponopono as a process of healing. This traditional style of Ho’oponopono has been passed down through our lineage of 50 generations which stems from the valley of Halawa on the island of Molokai. After this first level you will be able to practice Ho’oponopono and offer private sessions within this practice.
In this 5 day retreat you will develop a:
· Strong belief in Akua - the Higher Power
· Fluid process of prayer
· Strong sense of intuition
· Familiar understanding of the structure of a Ho’oponopono session
· Clear understanding of the process of forgiving and forgetting and
· Discover the significance of family dynamics and relationships
· Learn the significance of four key questions
· Become clear in what Pohakus (stones or baggage) are
· Learn to become a Luna Ho’oponopono and understand the significance of your role as the conductor of a Ho’oponopono session
· How to complete a whole Ho’oponopono session
· Learn how to set resolutions in your Ho’oponopono sessions
· Introduction of Aka - the cord and your connection to the higher power, your guardians and ancestors
· You will undergo a personal Ho’oponopono session
There will be extensive practice of individual Ho’oponopono sessions
WHERE: Port Stephens
6 Rose Street , Lemon Tree Passage NSW 2319
WHEN: May 19th starts at 3:00PM - May 23rd ends at 12:00PM
Meals: participants will manage all meal preparations.
Deposit: $500 Non Refundable
Early Bird: $1,600 Due May 1st.
Balance Due By May 5th.
KUMU PAʻA KAWIKA FOSTER
Travels throughout Europe, Australia and the US sharing Traditional Hawaiian Knowledge and offers retreats in Hawaii and abroad for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Teachings.