Ho’oponopono Training Lvl. 1- Beginner Practitioner
January 18th- 22nd 2019
March 22nd- 26th 2019
Ho’oponopono Level 1 is a beginners level introduction to the process of Ho’oponopono. This is an intensive 5 day retreat that covers the many levels and understandings of Ho’oponopono as a process of healing. This traditional style of Ho’oponopono has been passed down through our lineage of 50 generations which stems from the valley of Halawa on the island of Molokai.
In this 5 day retreat you will develop a:
· Strong belief in Akua - the Higher Power
· Fluid process of prayer
· Strong sense of intuition
· Familiar understanding of the structure of a Ho’oponopono session
· Clear understanding of the process of forgiving, forgetting and remembering
· Discover the significance of family dynamics and relationships
· Learn the significance of four key questions
· Become clear in what Pohakus (stones or baggage) are
· Learn to become a Luna Ho’oponopono and understand the significance of your role as the conductor of a Ho’oponopono session
· How to complete a whole Ho’oponopono session
· Learn how to set resolutions in your Ho’oponopono sessions
· Introduction of Aka - the cord and your connection to the higher power, your guardians and ancestors
· You will undergo a personal Ho’oponopono session
There will be extensive practice of individual Ho’oponopono Sessions.
Cabbage Tree Rd. Main Creek NSW 2420
Transportation to and from Newcastle Airport.
Meals: participants will manage all meal preparations.
Deposit $500 (Non refundable)
Early bird $1450
Payment plans can be established with Kumu Pa'a Kawika Foster or Jessica Foster, Payment plans will not be extended beyond the commencement date of any training.
Accommodation options available within walking distance or 1-3 minute drive
Nana ka maka, hoʼolohe ka pepeiao, paʼa ka waha.
Observe with the eyes, listen with the ears, shut the mouth. Thus one learns.
KUMU PAʻA KAWIKA FOSTER
Travels throughout Europe, Australia and the US sharing Traditional Hawaiian Knowledge and offers retreats in Hawaii and abroad for those who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the Teachings.